A. MEN MINISTRY “M.A.T.G.G.”
1. MISSION STATEMENT – The mission of Men’s Ministries is to help present every man with a credible offer of the Gospel, encourage them to pursue God, and equip them for spiritual service in the home, church, workplace, community and the world.
a) To provide masculine Christian fellowship
b) To inspire, teach, and equip Tabernacle men to become involved in lifestyle evangelism.
c) To create for the Tabernacle Church of God of Grace men the opportunity to serve by challenging, training, and involving them in their gifted ministries under the leadership of the pastor.
d) To challenge M.A.T.G.G men to organize and support activities for the boys of the church.
e) To organize the Men of Action to reach out to the local church, community, nation and the world in times of crises, disaster and need.
a.) The Men Ministry is led by a President, a secretary and a treasurer that is nominated by the men of Tabernacle Church and approvedby the majority of the members of the church every year during general assembly.
b.) The board of the men ministry is directly accountable to the president who in turn is accountable to the Board of Elders of the Tabernacle Church of God of Grace.
B. WOMEN MINISTRY L.A.T.G.G. The Women Ministry is an arm of the church committed to helping women understand their calling and find their place of ministry in the home, church, and the marketplace. We want to see women of all ages anointed by God and released to fulfill their destiny. The best way to do this for the Tabernacle Church of God of Grace to have a ministry to women that is relevant, exciting, and contagious.
1.- Mission Statement: The Women Ministry exists to:
- a.- Provide opportunity for spiritual transformation and growth
- b. Facilitate women in their respective ministries
- c.- Build positive relationship ( through fellowship and service)
- d.- Network with other women ministries across churches of like faith.
- e.- This ministry is to be led by a committee composed of the Women Ministry President, a secretary and a treasurer that is nominated by the Women of Tabernacle and approved by the majority of the members of the church every year during general assembly.
2.)- It is the duty of the board to create a variety of programs including but not limited to: spiritual, social and conferences to meet the needs of the women and equip them to fulfill their roles in the family, the church and society.